Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tell The Truth Tuesday

My sister-in-law, Lauren came up with this new game to play, called "Tell The Truth Tuesday."

I enjoy playing over on her blog, and she has encouraged her readers to play along. You may remember how I feel about games, so of course I'm in.

Each Tuesday I'll post 3 statements about myself. They may be true, they may be false. It's for you to decide. Just leave a comment giving your answers. Tomorrow I will post again with the answers and you'll know a little more about me. :)

Good, clean, fun.

So, let's go!


1. I really enjoy a good scary movie.

2. I have so many different purses and clutches that I had to create a special shelf in my closet just for them.

3. I am such a recycling fanatic that, just this weekend, I went through a garbage can and pulled out the plastic bottles in order to put them in the appropriate recycling bin that was nearby.


What do you think? Let me know!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're playing! But now I'm seeing that this is kinda tough...

False, false, true.

Kelly said...

true, false, true