Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tell The Truth Answers

I know this has been killing you; waiting for these answers. All the delicious suspense! Well, wait no longer. Here they are:

1. I had to drive a big, bronze Buick that we called "the hooptie" when I first turned 16, until Grandpa bought me the white Ford Probe that I loved so much.

False. I am actually quite a fortunate girl, considering that my grandparents made it their duty to buy each of their grandchildren a car for their 16th birthday (much to my parents' dismay - I was supposed to drive that hooptie - thank you Grandpa, thank you Grandpa). I got that cute little probe on December 9th, 1995 and the 4 days that I had to wait until I could actually drive it were, indeed, filled with delicious suspense.

2. I rarely listen to music. I can sit in silence for hours, whether it's in the car or at home.

True. I know this seems kind of sad and a little depressing, but I don't know what it is. I like silence. I am a pretty calm and laid back person, so my mind doesn't race if I just let it go. I could sit and think and think and think for hours (if I had hours to do so). When I'm in the car, I honestly just forget to turn the radio on. When I remember, I turn it on and enjoy the music. Sometimes I do choose not to turn it on, especially if Bennett is in the car. He enjoys music, and we love that, but I don't want him to constantly be stimulated by it. I think he benefits from some quiet time every once in a while.

3. When I was in elementary school, I tried to create a nickname for myself. The nickname was "m&m."

True. Yes, I admit that I was a silly little kid that really wanted herself to have a nickname for some reason. I think this desire only lasted a little while, probably because the nickname didn't catch on. I would write m&m on all my papers in school (probably behind my real name, because I wasn't one to not abide by the rules).


How did you do? Bonus points to anyone that knows whose line it is in red up there. And keep in mind that I have an 18 month old...

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Count Dracula... just for the record.