1. I am absolutely obsessed with Law & Order SVU. Our DVR is full of episodes, and when Bennett naps I enjoy sitting down, relaxing, and catching up on them.
False. I do like the show (a lot), but I rarely tune in, and I definitely do not watch it while Bennett naps. Bennett's nap time is the only time I get anything done! The only time our TV is on is from about 9:00am to 10:30am (Sesame Street to Curious George), and then after 8:00pm when Bennett has gone to bed and Josh and I get to relax and catch up on our shows.
2. I love to vacuum. I wish we had more carpet in our house so I got to do it more.
True. I love to vacuum! It's so easy to push the thing around, and it just magically sucks up all the mess. Well, not all of it, but you get the idea. We only have carpet in two rooms of our house. The rest is hardwood, and sweeping is so much more labor intensive. Ugh, and mopping. Why can't I just vacuum it all and be done with it?
3. We are leaving for Florida tomorrow and you better believe that when we cross that state line, my feet will be off the floor and my hand will be on the window. I am totally superstitious!
False. Well, we are leaving for Florida tomorrow to (yes, Lauren) visit my brother, Jeff. But I am so not superstitious! I've always thought it was a little silly to throw your feet up and touch the windows (which is I guess something that my friends made up, since no one seems to know what the heck I'm talking about) or hold your breath when you cross the state line. Or touch the ceiling when you pass through a yellow light. I do abstain from walking under ladders, but that's mostly just for safety purposes, not superstition.
So, did I fool you?
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Grrr, when I thought long and hard about #1, I realized that wasn't true. You're a busy momma, who most certainly does NOT have time to sit down and put your feet up every day for the entirety of naptime!!
Hope you guys have fun in FL!
I did horrible. The only one I got right was because I cheated off of Lauren!
Post a Comment