Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tell The Truth Answers

I'm hoping for better luck next week with the participation factor, but hey - I'll take what I can get.

And apparently I need to come up with some more difficult questions. Y'all know me too well!


1. I really enjoy a good scary movie.

False. I do not like scary movies. At all. I don't like being scared!

2. I have so many different purses and clutches that I had to create a special shelf in my closet just for them.

False. Everybody got this one right. I guess it's fairly obvious I'm no fashionista.

3. I am such a recycling fanatic that, just this weekend, I went through a garbage can and pulled out the plastic bottles in order to put them in the appropriate recycling bin that was nearby.

True. You all also got this one right. I can't stand to see something that could be recycled sitting in a pile about to be dumped in a landfill to sit and sit and sit. So, if I know I'm going to be able to wash my hands and I don't feel like too many people will look at me like I'm crazy, I'll do it.


Okay, so looking forward to next week when hopefully you 4 (2 here and 2 on facebook) will turn into 8 responses. :)

No comments: