I'm such a sucker. Any time anyone has a little game to play, I'm in. These are completely pointless and a big ol' waste of time, but I have to do it when I see it. Don't ask me why. I guess I have just always loved games. I'm always the one that when asked, "Who wants to play a game?" excitedly raises her arm and screams, "Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me! Me! Ooh! Pick me!" Whether it's cards, board games, badminton, or this. I'm in.
Here are the rules:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 2 to 5 sentences, along with these rules.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual book. Pick the CLOSEST!
6. Tag five other people to do the same!
"Should the tool be stolen and, of course, disconnected from the electric supply, it becomes inactive after a period of 20 minutes and cannot be restarted by unauthorized persons. Therefore, theft of Hilti tools with TPS is pointless."
The closest thing to me is a Hilti catalog - Josh works for Hilti and sells tools. He's my Hilti man.
I'm not going to "tag" anyone. If you see this and want to play, feel free.
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


1 comment:
Ooh, ooh! Pick me! I want to play a game too! (Especially if the game is Boggle or Chinese checkers, and the opponent is Matthew, because those are literally the only 2 games in which I have even a snowball's chance of whooping his tail.)
Post a Comment