Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tell The Truth Answers

Ooh, I was a bit more tricky this time. No one got them all right!


1. I eat cold butter.

True. I occasionally (ocassionally? occassionally? ocasionally?) sneak a nibble when I'm cooking with butter. It is so good! I think the fact that I like it straight up and cold is totally related to the fact that I do not like melted butter on my muffins, biscuits or toast. Or cornbread. Or anything hot that you would put butter on with the intention of it melting.

2. I have to look up how to spell occasion and necessary every single time I use the words.

True. I cannot seem to get these two through my thick skull! Every single time (EVERY SINGLE TIME) I use either of these words, I have to spell check the document to make sure I put the correct number of c's and/or s's. And more often than not, I've done it wrong.

3. I do not enjoy pasta salad.

True. I love, love, love pasta. With some hot alfredo sauce, marinara, lemon butter, etc. Love it. But toss it in italian (or some similar) dressing and add cherry tomatoes and olives and peppers (or whatever) and stick it in the fridge and, no thank you. I always take it when I'm offered it, thinking I'm going to like it, but I always think to myself, "Why did you get that? You know you don't like it. Now you have to eat it so as not to be rude and wasteful."


So there you go! A little more about me. :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

The cold butter thing makes me feel a little sick. I guess I keep envisioning you slicing off a pat of butter, as if to put on toast (which I now know is also wrong), but popping it in your mouth instead. (shudder)

Marcie said...

It's never quite a pat, but that's only because I know how terribly awful that would be for me. It would taste wonderful. It's just like melted butter on something, only it melts in your mouth. Like m&m's! :)