When you walk in the room where your 18 month old has been playing and it smells surprisingly fresh, that's not usually a good thing.
I just gathered about 100 baby wipes from every corner of Bennett's room and put them back in the container.
He's really into closing doors lately. He has figured out that he can close them and enjoys doing so. No fingers damaged so far.
Well, sometimes when I am either on the computer or in our bedroom doing something else, I'll just let him stay in whichever room he has closed himself up in (except for the bathroom, because he's eaten about as much lotion and shampoo that I'd like for him to).
There's really nothing that can hurt him in his bedroom, our bedroom or the office. But there are plenty of things for him to get into. And today it was the baby wipes.
It really did smell so nice and fresh when I opened that door, and for a second I thought, "Wow, how nice to be greeted with that fresh, clean smell." Then I realized that his room is not typically so fresh smelling. Not that it's unfresh smelling (well maybe sometimes...), but you know what I mean. There were wipes everywhere. And there he sat in the middle of them with a huge grin on his face, so proud of what he had done.
Gotta love 'em.
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment