Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tell The Truth... Wednesday?

Okay, okay. I just couldn't give it up. Lauren is the one who started this little game, and since she decided to discontinue it on her blog, I thought it would be corteous of me to also stop playing. But, she's thinking she may restart it, and I had someone ask me where in the world my Tell The Truth Tuesday post was, so that's all I needed. I know I don't get a great response, but I don't care. It's fun.

If you want to play, go right ahead:


1. I am absolutely obsessed with Law & Order SVU. Our DVR is full of episodes, and when Bennett naps I enjoy sitting down, relaxing, and catching up on them.

2. I love to vacuum. I wish we had more carpet in our house so I got to do it more.

3. We are leaving for Florida tomorrow and you better believe that when we cross that state line, my feet will be off the floor and my hand will be on the window. I am totally superstitious!


True or False? Go!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Oooh, these are hard because I feel like they could all go either way!!

I'm going to say...

True
True
False (on the superstitious part, you could be going to visit Jeff for all I know)

Camille said...

True

False

False (I was going to pick true for this one but I totally cheated off of Lauren...)

Kelly said...

True
True
False (I have never heard of this before!)

Anonymous said...

false. false. true.