So how many of you have heard me talking about the fact that Cannon won't eat? Well, if you haven't, let me just go ahead and tell you that Cannon refuses to eat solid food. I started trying with him right at 6 months. And actually, the first three times or so he did great. He ate rice cereal mixed with breast milk and pureed bananas. Then on the fourth day, forget about it.
Ever since then, no way, Jose. He's 10 months old and he still will not eat. Anything. I've tried it all. All different foods, textures, feeding methods, time of day, you name it. All he wants is to be nursed. I've tried having other people feed him since it could be a - hey, you have breast milk right there, why are you trying to get me to eat this crap? - sort of thing. But that doesn't work either.
It's so incredibly frustrating. He gets mad, I get mad, there's food everywhere, and then I have to nurse him. So a lot of times I just feel like not even trying because I pretty much know that I'm going to have to nurse him anyway, so why even bother wasting that time? But I know, I know... one of these days he's going to just decide to eat, so I have to keep at it.
Anyway, I got a nice little video today of what we go through every day. Tell me this wouldn't drive you crazy. And also, tell me if you know of some marvelous secret that I don't know about! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment