I've been wanting to put up a new post but haven't had anything good to write about. That didn't sound quite right. That made it seem like nothing but bad things are happening lately, and that is not the case. I'm just blah. I don't know if I'm just tired from this hot weather we've had the last few days, or if it's that I joined facebook and now have a new distraction. I've been working out in the yard almost every day while Bennett naps (which was only 45 minutes today... yikes), and I come back in all dirty and tired and worn out. So, no good topics from me lately.
I thought maybe I'd come up with something fairly interesting to say while I wrote that little introduction, but, no. I'm still stuck. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Or..... maybe after tomorrow I'll have some decent pictures to put up of the Green House! No, no. I said I wouldn't do it until it was complete. I will stand by my word.
Maybe Bennett will do something funny tomorrow. Well, that's a given, but maybe I'll capture it on camera. :)
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment