I haven't posted anything about Christmas yet, and there is a reason for that. I have lots of good photos that I could post, but Josh's mom has so many more, and there are a couple that I definitely want to include. So rather than go ahead and post what I have and then have to add more later, I'm just waiting until I can get those photos from her and do them all at once. And, you know, write about Christmas in February.
I will say this: Christmas this year was awesome. Of course, Bennett didn't know what the heck was going on, but it was still so wonderful. Nothing big and exciting at all; just a very nice, relaxing holiday spent with the people I love the most.
Next year, I imagine, will be much more chaotic. A two year old and a potentially pregnant Mama. Yes, Josh and I do plan to have more children. We're thinking of starting to try again around July. We'll see what happens.
So, check in with me in a few days or so, and maybe I'll actually have conquered the Christmas post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment