I just wanted to show you what he has been up to lately. Anyone who knows Josh knows that he goes through phases. Quite frequently. I mean, one week he's into architectural design and does nothing but create blueprints on the computer, and then the next week it's on to planning how to open his own beer brewing shop. His best man even made a reference to his ever-changing interests in his toast at our wedding. Thank goodness he hasn't kicked me to the curb for some other woman. Maybe I should start keeping my nails painted just to be sure.
I will say that the beer brewing thing, although I doubt he will open a shop, has lasted. He is downstairs as I type bottling his third batch. I like that he does it; our house smells so good while he's brewing. I love the smell of a brewery, and that is what I get to enjoy for a couple days while he's first starting a batch. Mmm...
Anyway.... Josh has always been into music. He plays the guitar. He can play the drums. He can play the trumpet. He can sing. He writes his own songs. He sings covers of other people's songs (anything from Coldplay to Beyonce - yes, Beyonce).
Well, here is his newest musical endeavor:
Not only acapella singing, but harmonizing with himself. I think it's quite impressive. He's got a whole collection of videos on his you tube page (that I linked to above). There is only one other of these type videos so far, but he'll probably be adding more. Some of the songs are better than others, but they're all entertaining to me.


No comments:
Post a Comment