Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Daddy

Josh and I are watching our niece, Elizabeth, today while Greg works. She and Bennett get along very well, for the most part.

We've had our muffins this morning and they're running around playing, so Josh and I are trying to get some stuff cleaned up. I'm washing dishes and here comes Josh with a huge cardboard box from the chest freezer he recently bought. He takes it into the living room and sets it in the floor. I think, 'Okay, he's taking it in there so he'll have plenty of room to break it down before taking it outside.' Well, he sets it down and then leaves the room. Inside I'm going, 'Grrrrrr........'

But then he returns... with a utility knife and packing tape. And he becomes the best daddy/uncle ever:

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So cute! What a sweet Daddy my brother is. :)