Monday, January 4, 2010

Mmm... Yogurt.

Bennett used to eat yogurt all the time. I would buy the Dannon plain yogurt and mix just a tad of preserves into it and he ate it UP!

Well, since he's started Montessori we haven't bought or eaten any yogurt. He eats his snacks there, and I don't want to include any in his lunch since it sits out from 9am until about noon. Another reason is because every time I look at it at the store, it's never on sale. And I refuse to pay almost $3 for it.

After picking Bennett up from Montessori today, we went to Kroger. We grabbed our milk and eggs, and I noticed that the yogurt was on sale! Finally! So I picked up two of the 32oz. containers. I hesitated as I put the second one in the cart, because I wondered if he would like it as much as he used to. It has been a pretty long time since he's had any, plus he's in a weird food stage right now, unfortunately. You know, the kind of stage where one night he'll eat his dinner like a champ and the next three he refuses to touch anything. It's so much fun, let me tell you.

I bought two anyway. I fixed him a bowl when we got home and this was him, not long after I set it on the table:


I think he liked it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So cute! I love the new background, BTW. :)