I'm supposed to be up here in the office cleaning out closets and cabinets, getting ready to move the office downstairs and Bennett's bedroom over here. We're keeping the nursery in the same place, so as not to have to change anything in there and also so Bennett can move into a big boy bedroom and big boy bed simultaneously.
So, that means that all the crap we've been cramming into this office closet for the last 5 years has to come out. Why is it so hard to let go of some things? Ticket stubs, notes from friends you never ever see anymore, random pictures that don't mean anything, cassette tapes, CD cases (with no CD's in them)...
It's overwhelming. Because I don't just have to clean out this closet, I also have to clean out the cabinets downstairs into which this stuff is supposed to be transferred.
Anyway, I'm taking a break. And I realized I never posted any pictures of our snow day. So, here's a few:
So, that means that all the crap we've been cramming into this office closet for the last 5 years has to come out. Why is it so hard to let go of some things? Ticket stubs, notes from friends you never ever see anymore, random pictures that don't mean anything, cassette tapes, CD cases (with no CD's in them)...
It's overwhelming. Because I don't just have to clean out this closet, I also have to clean out the cabinets downstairs into which this stuff is supposed to be transferred.
Anyway, I'm taking a break. And I realized I never posted any pictures of our snow day. So, here's a few:
I don't know if he's trying to figure out what the white stuff is, or what those weird, hand binding things that I put on him were.
Adorable picture that Greg took.

1 comment:
So cute!!! These make me wish we had taken the kids with us to the retreat so they could have had fun in the snow too. :)
Post a Comment