One more thing.
Also within the last week, instead of finishing his food, throwing his hands up in the air and saying, "Ah nah!" (all done), he says, "Ah nah," gets up from his chair, picks up his plate or bowl, and carries it to the sink. After every meal.
I heart Montessori School.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Marcie, I'm sure you don't remember me, but I'm a friend of Lauren Threadgill's (I was a bridesmaid in her wedding with you). Anyway, I teach Pre-K and have really enjoyed your posts about taking your son to school for the first time. It's very interesting to hear the parent;s perspective. I've never really thought all that much about Montessori but you seem to know a good deal about the differences having worked at Kids R Kids in the past. I think it would be an awesome post to go over why you picked Montessori over other programs. If you already did that post, I apologize!
Erin
Hey Erin! Of course I remember you! How are you?
I started to just comment back with an explanation but decided to indeed make it a separate post.
Stay tuned... :)
Post a Comment