Let me start by saying that Bennett has a bad habit of pooping in a brand spanking new diaper. It's like he's waiting for that fresh, dry diaper so that he can give his poop a nice resting place. I don't know.
Well, this morning after he had his breakfast I took off his wet diaper and let him run around without one for a little while. I do this every once in a while to let him air out a little.
I continued getting myself ready, getting Bennett's clothes ready and making his lunch before we headed to Montessori. Josh was at the counter on his laptop doing some stuff for work.
If you're a parent, you know that it's never really a good sign when your children have been quiet for too long. You know something's up. Well, Bennett had been in the den playing, but it got very quiet. I asked Josh, "Where is Bennett?" Then I spotted him and was satisfied to find that he was just looking out the window. Soon after that, I heard him beginning to grunt. I said to Josh, "Ugh, he's pooping in that brand new diaper I just put on him."
"WAIT - I didn't put a new diaper on him!"
Josh darted in there and said, "BENNETT!" Then, "Yep, he just laid a deuce in the floor."
And that's how my day started. How about yours?
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


1 comment:
that was awesome. lol!!!
Post a Comment