How is it that someone who has never met me can get them all right? My brothers even got one wrong! Congrats, Camille, for outsmarting (outguessing?) everybody!
1. I love to cut the grass. I would never pay someone to cut our grass for us because I enjoy it too much.
True. Just like vacuuming, I love to cut the grass. There's something about that clean and tidy line you leave behind. And you get to see the fruits of your labor immediately, you know? There's just something pretty satisfying about it. Oh - and the smell. Mmmmm....
2. I love licorice flavored jelly beans. Josh will pick all around them until that's all that's left, and I'll come behind him and eat them all up!
False. Yuck! Who likes licorice? Okay, my dad. And I guess there must be others, because they continue to stick those little black annoyances in our bags of jelly beans.
3. I had a mole when I was a child that, over the years, has gradually shrunk up. Now, it's just a small white bump.
False. I wish!!! Truth is, the exact opposite is true. I had a very small white bump on my chest for years, and when I got pregnant, it totally plumped up, turned pink and is now a lovely addition to the rest of the moles on my chest. Nice.
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


2 comments:
Woo hoo!
Okay, the grass one...I should have gotten that. I waffled...and I chose...poorly.
But the licorice - I could have sworn that you used to come to Mama and Daddy's house and pick out all the leftover licorice jelly beans from the bottom of the jar. Maybe I dreamed that. Because seriously, who likes the licorice ones?
Post a Comment