Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tell The Truth Answers

Yeah, for some reason I just wasn't into the game so much this week. Oh well. Maybe next week I'll be back up to par. Speaking of up to par, congrats to my cousin, Ashley, for getting them all right this week!

1. I had never played the board game "Life" until a few weeks ago.

True. Lots of my friends had it, but I never once played the game until a few weeks ago when we were at the lake with some friends... and there was not much else to do. There's no TV, computer, cell service, or any other type of media other than Readers Digests from, like, 1991 or something. Anyway, I filled up my little "Life" car in a hurry! I had my hubby and all kinds of kids and pets in there.

2. I love the smell of mothballs.

False. Oh, no. I do not. I don't think this is any big surprise, although it very well could have been just one of those random, weird things that some people like. Not me. The smell makes me sick if it's too intense. Cedar, people. Cedar.

3. I can swat a fly or smack a mosquito, but I cannot stomp a spider or a cockroach.

True. And it's not "Oh, I can't do that; it's a living creature." Or, "It's nature." I am like that to a certain extent, but not in this case. I can't stomp them because they squish. Spiders squish, and cockroaches crunch. Uuggggghhhh *shudder, shudder, shudder* I can't even be around when someone else does it. And you also have a big, gross spot on your shoe/floor afterwards. Gross. Okay, I'll stop. You get the idea. No stomping spiders or cockroaches until I've left the room, and you better be prepared to clean up the aftermath.

No comments: