Looks like they weren’t all that difficult this week! Congrats to Lauren and Cici for getting them all right! And everybody got the first one right - what was I thinking, trying to get you to believe that I don't love a vegetable? I am the vegetable queen! :)
1. I make spinach all the time and mix it into Bennett's food, but I would never eat it myself. Yuck.
False. Yes, I do make it all the time and mix it into Bennett’s food, but I also eat it myself. I love a spinach salad, I mix it into our spaghetti, lasagna, and chicken pot pie, and we eat sautéed spinach about once a week, even though I’m not a huge fan of the way it makes your teeth feel. If you eat it, you probably know what I mean. It’s weird.
2. In elementary school, I would buy pencils and resell them to my classmates for a profit.
False. No, I sure didn’t. But Jeff and Greg did, indeed. I don’t know how that got started, but they would get these big boxes of pencils (Mama would buy them at Wal-Mart or Sams or something) and sell them individually to friends and classmates. Totally illegal, but what little salesmen! Sometimes the pencils would be really awesome ones with metallic basketballs and lightning bolts on them - they could get more for those. :)
3. Sometimes, if Bennett is really tired, I'll let him fall asleep on me in the rocker, and he and I will sleep there for a little while before I put him down and go to my own bed.
False. We were pretty good about not letting Bennett sleep with us or on us, and he slept in his own room/crib starting when he was one week old. But sometimes we kind of wish we hadn’t been quite so determined, because now he WILL NOT sleep with or on us. I wouldn’t be able to get him to sleep on me if I tried (and trust me, this weekend I did - we had a couple of rough nights at the lake). He pretty much doesn’t sleep unless he’s in his crib.
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment