Friday, April 24, 2009

Hail Bennett

I might as well be on Twitter with the way I'm updating this blog today.

We had a very brief little storm yesterday, complete with not-quite-quarter-sized hail. Bennett stood at the window and just laughed at it. He found it quite humorous, those little white balls popping up and down in the grass.

Of course, as usual, by the time I decided to get a video, he stopped. He was too distracted by the camera.

3 comments:

Traylor Lovvorn said...

And why aren't you on Twitter?

Marcie said...

It's still a fairly new idea to me, and I just haven't decided to dive in yet. Is it something you do from your phone?

Traylor Lovvorn said...

Yes...I can update Twitter and Facebook at the same time by sending a text message. I also use TweetDeck which allows me to see Twitter and Facebook status updates in one place.