Well, I thought about writing a post that said I was pregnant and then at some point tomorrow posting a big fat "April Fools!" Josh said it was too late, and that if I posted it now no one would see it until tomorrow. April 2nd. Not April Fools day. No good.
That made me remember that my friend, Lisa wrote a post last year saying that she and my friend Dustin had broken up. I was totally distraught over this news. I love them as a couple! They cant break up! Then came the big "April Fools!" Whew! They totally got us. I cannot believe that was a year ago! Are you kidding me?!? It seems like just a few months ago, at most. Weird.
Okay, different subject, completely:
I now officially know what it feels like to have your child be super sick and not be able to do anything about it. I won't give too many details, because some of you may be still digesting your dinner, breakfast, 3pm snack, whatever. But, he basically spent the whole day Sunday throwing up. 5 times total. Lots of outfits changed. Me, him, Mama, Josh. It was so not fun. Poor baby. Then Monday all he wanted to do was lie on our chest and sleep. All day long. Bennett is so not the kind of child that will lie on your chest for any amount of time. He'll hardly even sit next to you. He is constantly moving. Squirmy, squirmy little booger. But Monday was nice. Well, I say it was nice because for once, Josh and I got to enjoy him lying his little head on us and either watching Sesame Street or going to sleep. It wasn't really nice though, because of why he was doing that. Yesterday was okay; he actually ate a little bit and was less tired and whiny. Today he is a champ, but all the residual sickness is coming out in his diapers. Whoa, buddy. Sorry, the digesting, I know.
So, he's all better. Yea! Me no likey stomach bugs.
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


1 comment:
Poor thing. It makes me want to keep Aiwyn small so she will continue to want to lay on my chest and not be a squirmy bug. I'm glad Bennett is feeling better.
Post a Comment