Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thomas and Cars Cake

Josh's cousin, Julie, wrote me a while back about doing a cake for her son's third birthday. He wanted a cake that had Thomas and Lightning McQueen on it. She and I had both seen a cake online that had just that. It was a two tiered round cake with Lightning McQueen on the top and Thomas on the bottom. I assured her that I could make that cake, and probably better than the one we had seen. I hope that doesn't seem over-confident; there are certainly plenty out there that I know I could not even come close to duplicating.

So anyway, I got to work. It's cakes like this that I LOVE doing. I had so much fun working on it.

We took it to the party today and were able to stay and celebrate with them. Happy Birthday, Davis!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Marcie, the cake not only looked GREAT it tasted GREAT!!! I am also so glad ya'll got to stay and enjoy the party. I hope we can get together soon for the boys to play.