I present, ladies and gentlemen, Sheriff Woody:
Miranda and James invited us to go to a barbecue in their neighborhood yesterday afternoon, so that's where we headed first. Well, actually we headed to Marietta Toyota first to look at (which turned into purchasing) a car. Josh started a new job recently and he needs a car for work. So I left him there filling out paperwork and he joined us later in the new ride (which is a nice silver '08 Camry).
I didn't put Cannon in his costume for this party, because it was quite warm outside and I thought he'd get super hot.
Here he is with James' award-winning Frankenstein pumpkin:
He loved these slides. That middle one was pretty steep, and that was his favorite.
Bennett fell asleep on the way home (he didn't nap yesterday afternoon), and we had to wake him up to go Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood. Daddy came over and went with Bennett, Greg and Elizabeth while Cannon and I manned the front door.


No comments:
Post a Comment