Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...

So a couple of weeks ago I was driving home from Montessori and when I turned off Bankhead Highway to head towards our house, I saw a big orange blimp over Ace Hardware. That's not something you usually see in good ol' Douglasville. I continued to drive towards our house and kept seeing this big orange thing through the trees. I decided I wanted to take a picture of it with my phone so I could show Josh what a bizzare sight I had seen that day.

So I pass our house and head down some surface streets to get to an opening in the trees. Once I finally did find a spot, the blimp had already gotten pretty far away. I couldn't quite make out what it said on it - it was bright orange, and it had big white letters on it that I could have sworn said "CONAIR," but I thought 'surely it doesn't say "CONAIR."' Whether it be the criminal transport one or the hair styling one.

Anyway, I never got a picture, but I did tell Josh about it.

Well last night I watched Conan. (This video is actually from a previous episode):



Well there you go. I saw Conan's blimp. How 'bout that.

No comments: