Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Most Interesting Duet

My first idea for a title was "The Only Time a 2 Year Old Tantrum is Funny." Josh wanted to name it "When Parenting Takes a Backseat to Entertainment." Any of them would have worked.

We are at the beach with Josh's family this week, but that doesn't mean the tantrums stay at home, unfortunately. I'd like to thank Truett, Matthew and Lauren's dog, who provided the lovely accompaniment here:

4 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my god, I freaking love it. I love when they kind of stop and look at eaach other. And Truett's face just cracks me up. I have a feeling this might happen at my house when I have kids because my dogs do this kind of thing, too :)

Kara-KSS Photography said...

I had to comment because this is downright hilarious. My husband got a good laugh too.

Unknown said...

it makes me wonder...if you were to start howling and whining with Bennett (and be louder than him) if maybe he would stop and look at you with a curious expression :)

Krista said...

That is absolutely hysterical, and should be submitted for some kind of funniest video award!!