Tuesday, April 20, 2010

High Hopes for 2011

So my mind is completely filled to the brim again. What's new?

For the last... hmm... three years (?) my mom and cousin have been saying that this year is going to be a great year. Well, no, this year is going to be the great year. Okay, that didn't happen either. Maybe it'll be this year. I know it's at least been since '07, because I remember that '07 was going to be 'heaven.' And '08 was going to be 'great.' '09 was going to be 'divine.' I don't know about Sandi, but it hasn't exactly worked out that way for my mom - or any of our family.

I think I can honestly say that in 2010 'we're on the mend' and 2011 will be.... think of something creative..... nope. Can't. 2011 is going to be good.

4 comments:

Camille said...

I have high, high expectations for 2011. 2009 was such a downer and 2010 just, well, is.

I hope things really are getting better for y'all!

Lauren said...

There's still a lot of 2010 left. :) On the mend could turn into something beautiful in the next 8 months!

Marcie said...

Yeah, there's still a lot left in 2010, but there are also a lot of hurdles ahead of us still in 2010. But you're right - maybe we'll conquer this year in time to truly enjoy it! Positive thinking, positive thinking. :)

Unknown said...

:) lots of positive thinking next door. Lots of mending this year for sure.