





If any of y'all are interested in having some shots made of your little ones, let me know! Greg is ready to get up and going with his photography career and would love new subjects!
I am personally a HUGE fan of candid shots like these over the ones you get in the studio. Not to dis' the studio shots, because those are great too; there is just something so natural and pure about these that I don't think can be duplicated in the studio.
Greg will probably be disappointed that I posted these before he could remove the scratch from Bennett's chin and the graham cracker crumb from his mouth. Oh well. I love them and wanted to share. :)
More evidence of his work can be seen here and here. He has an incredible portfolio album on his facebook page if anyone's interested in taking a look... just let me know and I'll be happy to share.
The quality of these photos was greatly reduced in order to upload them to Blogger. The originals are amazing. Beautiful! Thanks Greg and Cici! (I have to give props to Cici for getting that huge grin out of Bennett all afternoon!) :)






4 comments:
Love, love, love!! We may hit up Greg for a photo shoot sometime. We love our studio portraits of the kids, but I agree about the purity of candid shots.
Maybe sometime next summer...? ;)
You should use some of these photos to create a picture book. Kara did one for her niece's first year and it looks awesome. I'm creating one for my boyfriend and his brothers of their father. It's called mypublisher.com.
Hey Kim! Thanks for the idea! Josh's mom was just asking about you tonight. We went to the Georgia game with them today and were reminiscing about old times on the way home.
Hmm, none of these pictures is ready for exhibition yet. I'm in the process of editing your picks right now so as soon as I send them to you, would you update this blog with the final products?
By the way, we love coming over there and also when Bennett comes over here! He's in my top four favorite subjects :)
Post a Comment