I've been tagged again, by my sister-in-law, Lauren. She says it's because she knows I love tags, but I think she secretly just wanted to give me a reason to write about something. Anything. I've been a little slack lately... and that's not just in the blogging world. I've been fairly absent on facebook, I've been pretty bad about returning phone calls, and our house is a mess.
I have a good reason.
But for now, let me just tell you a little about my hubby hubs.
♥ What are your middle names?
Elizabeth and Stephen.
♥How long have you been together?
Started dating in April of 99 and got married September of 04. So, 10 1/2 years now!
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Mmm... about 6 months, I guess.
♥ Who asked who out?
I don't think either of us really 'asked the other out.' He had a girlfriend when we met and it was kind of a given that when she was booted I would step in. That, and we didn't ever really go out as much as we stayed in and just hung out with our mutual friends.
♥ Who made the first move?
Our friends did! We were basically closed up in a room and told that we couldn't come out until we had kissed. We were both very shy, so they had to take desperate measures.
♥ How old are each of you?
In two months we'll both be 30.
♥ Did you go to the same school?
We both went to UGA.
♥ Are you from the same home town?
No.
♥ Who is the smartest?
Josh is definitely more intelligent, but I have more common sense than he does.
♥ Who majored in what?
Me - Marketing (oh my gosh, I had to stop and think about that)
Him - Economics
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Let's just say that it was not my face that was wet last night when we watched "No Reservations."
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Well, see, we're poor, so we don't really eat out, but when we do we like our local Monterrey's Mexican Restaurant.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
France. Christmas of '00. Amazing.
♥ Who has the worst temper?
That's a hard one. Neither of us has a really bad temper, but I'm probably the one that gets more fired up about things.
♥ How many children do you want?
Definitely 2, and then we'll see from there if we want one more. I'm kind of thinking 2 is going to be our number.
♥ Who does the cooking?
We both cook, but he makes the good stuff.
♥ Who is more social?
Him.
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
What is a neat-freak?
♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Probably me. Okay, the probably was not needed. Me.
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Usually Josh. I'm never far behind, though, because Bennett is a fairly early riser.
♥Where was your first date?
We went to see the movie "Go" in Athens.
♥ Who has the bigger family?
Me. Bennett was the 28th great grandchild on my dad's side of the family (and there have already been 2 more added since then, and by May there will be at least 2 more!)
♥ Do you get flowers often?
No, not really. I used to, when we were still courtin'.
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Our holidays are usually pretty laid back. We like to spend a lot of time at home, but we also make it out to see the extended family. I love holidays. I can't wait for the ones coming up!
♥ Who is more jealous?
We're comfortable enough in our relationship to not be jealous people.
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
About 3 months. Maybe not even that long. We knew.
♥ Who eats more?
I want to say Josh, but I don't know if I honestly can. ;)
♥ What do you do for a living?
Josh works in construction sales, and I am a stay at home mom. I hope to be in the baking business before my 33rd birthday.
♥ Who does the laundry?
Me.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
That would be the hubs.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Me. Almost always.
♥ What is "your" song?"
I can't really say that we have a song. Our first dance was to Shania Twain's "From This Moment On," which seems really cheesy, but we both cried when it came on the radio about a month before our wedding, so we decided on it.
Alrighty then! How about I tag the K's - Krista, Kelly, and Kara.
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


3 comments:
I have a really hard time believing that you have a worse temper and are more stubborn!
This was fun to read, and I was surprised more than I thought I would be, which is always nice. :)
Whoa! Whoah! Whoah! Whoah! Too much info!
And, I would have to disagree with a few (see Lauren's note). Plus, I didn't know you were crying at "No Reservations" too!
the thought of Josh crying to a Shania Twain song is hilarious :)
Post a Comment