Of course you all know by now that it was a Curious George style shindig.
He LOVES to sing the Happy Birthday song. We sing it at home, often. To me, to Daddy, to Gigi and Pop, to Grandmama and Poppa, to his toys, to Thomas, to whomever. I actually saw him singing along with his own birthday song and then catching himself, realizing this was for him. :)
What gift could be more perfect than a collection of Curious George stories? Aunt Lauren and her family gave him that and a handmade crayon roll-up (that was also monkey themed). Very cute.
And toy tester-out-ers, standing by.
And I love this one. Impatiently riding the wheel-less motorcycle as Daddy tries to figure out how to put it together.


1 comment:
I was doing a search for Curious George cakes, and your blog came up. Then of course I began reading the post, and not only is the cake PERFECT for my daughter, but did you make the cake yourself? I saw you're in Douglasville. I'm in Atlanta and would love to chat with you about the cake if possible! :) My email is callieparker@gmail.com Thanks! Have a great day!
Post a Comment