Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winter Wonderhome

Have I ever told you how awesome my brother, Greg, is?

He lives next door to us now, but we didn't get to play with them in the snow yesterday because our "going outside to play" times were opposite each other's.

So, no cute 'Greg' pics of Bennett in the snow yesterday, but that doesn't mean we went without getting a great shot from him! He always delivers...




This is our home, all wintry and wonderful. I love it.

Several years ago, my great Aunt Dot (who lives across the street from us) had someone take a photograph of her house and make it look like a painting and then she made it into a Christmas card. I have always loved that and thought I would like to do the same one year.

Well, I think Greg just unknowingly took the shot! And it has been enhanced. Greg has a program that allows him to play with the lighting and colors (sorry Greg, I don't remember what it is called).

Anyway, I love this and thought I would share. Now, try to forget about it so that you'll be surprised at Christmas when you get the card. :)

No comments: