


A note about the title: We kept Bennett's name a secret until he was born. We were itching to tell someone, so we wound up telling people that his initials were going to be BSG. Our good and infinitely humorous friend, Derek, immediately said, "You're naming your kid BattleStar Galactica?"
4 comments:
These pictures are amazing! I'm assuming your brother took them? He seriously needs to do this full time. He would make a killing!
Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving, and the littlest Gibson is doing great! :)
Thanks Krista! Yes, my brother took them. He gets better and better every day.
He is working on getting a business started up for himself. This is what he is passionate about, and he is so talented at it!
Beautiful! But I can't see your growing belly!
Dinisha - I'm hoping it will make an appearance in our Christmas photos. It's there, but still trying to hide a little - especially under a sweatshirt. :)
Post a Comment