Before Malia and Elizabeth got here yesterday, Daddy and Bennett gathered some leaves and sticks for the bonfire we had later.
Bennett and Elizabeth had loads of fun playing with Josh on the couch.
... and tried a couple times to dump his cargo. Some loved it (Malia), some hated it (Bennett), and some were completely indifferent (Elizabeth).
I was sad that Bennett didn't get to see his other cousins Mac and Rachael on Friday like we had planned. Right before his nap Friday, Bennett kind of had a little fit, refused his lunch and wound up with a fever of 102. So I gave him some Tylenol, put him down for his nap and called Lauren. I hated to cancel, but I would have hated if anything had been passed along to any of them.
Of course, as soon as Bennett woke up he seemed fine. He still felt warm for a little bit, but he was eventually back to his normal self. I really think it may be teething since he's been having trouble sleeping the last few nights; last night being the worst. Ugh. Hopefully it won't be a long, drawn out thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment