Friday, December 4, 2009

Tour of Homes Teaser

I soooo want to post a little something about Douglasville's Old Fashioned Holidays event this weekend and especially the Candlelight Tour of Homes.

But.... I can't because Mama and I are catering the preview party for the homeowners on the tour tonight and also have a luncheon for 50 on Monday. I am so very grateful for the opportunity to do what we love and make a little money at the same time, but sad that I don't have time to give you a little info on this weekend's happenings.

Guess it will have to be an after-the-fact post. For now, check out my post about last year's tour. Although last year, we were homeowners with a home on the tour, and this year Josh and I both are on the committee that puts the whole thing on. Fun times.

No comments: