Sunday, August 16, 2009

That Wall Tastes GOOD!

Last night I picked up a jar of peanut butter thinking the lid was screwed on. It wasn't. So, I was left holding the lid while the jar (plastic, thank goodness) plummeted to the floor. A small dollop on one of the barstools was all that flew out.

This morning as I was finishing up some food for a catering job that I did, Mama came over and found Bennett face first against the wall under the counter.

She kind of laughed, then laughed harder and said, "Marcie, have you seen the wall?" And that's when I realized that I should have looked a bit harder after the peanut butter incident last night.




1 comment:

Ashley said...

hehehe-the video made me laugh! You definitely need the action to get the full affect. I also love the pan down to his feet to show that he only has one shoe on. Too funny!