Not much wording needed here. I just wanted to share a video of Bennett and Elizabeth having their first real quality time together. There has been a lot going on in the last couple of weeks, and this was a very enjoyable day that we all needed. There is a better video that I intended to share, but for some reason my computer doesn't want to load it. So, this one will have to do.
Note: If it looks like Josh is very dirty and nasty, it's because he is. He and Steve worked very hard cleaning and painting our gutters that day. *thanks, guys!*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Marcie - I am so happy, but not happy at the same time, that you are feeling the same sort of discomfort I am. I went to my general practitioner and he said that I may want to consider quitting nursing. What?! How about advice such as drink more water or take more vitamin E or something! I nursed my daughter for 13 months and literally the next day I felt better. It was so strange. But, my one knee isn't getting better this time. I am going to see an knee doc next Tuesday. I will post back to you if he has anything worthy of sharing. :) Adorable family, btw.
Post a Comment