Our good friend Jordan texted Josh a couple weeks ago and asked if I had ever done a shark cake. His response was, "Not yet..."
His fiance's son Harrison loves sharks. But not regular ol' sharks; scary sharks. So I got busy planning my first shark cake. I was told the bloodier, the better.
Well, I didn't go crazy with blood, but I did decide to have a limb hanging out of his mouth.
This one was fun. I'm realizing that I enjoy the 'boy' cakes more than I do the 'girl' cakes. I hope that doesn't run anyone off - of course I enjoy doing all of them, but I've never been a real 'girly' girl, so the pinks and purples don't excite me. I guess I'd just rather make fake blood and shark teeth over ruffles and lace. (That is bound to change here very soon....) :)
Happy Birthday Harrison!
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment