I've posted before about how Bennett loves to take pictures. That interest has not faded. He picks up the camera any chance he gets and starts snapping away. Well, the other day, Josh and I were in the office talking to each other while Bennett was taking pictures. He just points the camera in a general direction and snaps a shot.
Josh said, "Hey Bennett, why don't you try taking pictures of things that are interesting to you rather than just a whole room?" He took a picture of this picture frame to give Bennett an example of taking up-close shots of interesting things.
Then it was Bennett's turn.
Interesting.
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


3 comments:
Seriously laughing out loud. A.Mazing. Boys will be boys. :)
I'm glad you found it funny. I've been kind of worried that this post was terribly inappropriate. And it still may be, but it's funny.
Hysterical.
Post a Comment