Wednesday, September 21, 2011

He's Gonna Get Me in Trouble

Monday, the Northwest Exterminating guy came for our quarterly pest control.  It had been a while since they had come inside to spray, so I asked that he service the inside of the house.  He came in and was immediately greeted by Bennett (of course). 

Bennett said, "What's your name?"  The guy said, "Kevin."  Bennett tried to follow him around the house carrying on the conversation, but I made him come into the living room until he was finished.

Later, Mama came by and I mentioned that the Northwest guy had been here.  Bennett said, "His name is Kevin.  He comes to our house all the time."

Oh my.  Not only do I have to worry about him repeating things that we wouldn't necessarily want repeated, but apparently I have to worry about him coming up with things like that all on his own!

Mama and I laughed, and she said, "That could be taken more than one way..."  I thought about it for a minute and agreed.  I said, "I don't know which is worse!"

No comments: