I just got home from getting Bennett from Montessori. As we pulled into the driveway, Bennett asked who was going to be at his house today. He's used to either Grandmama or Poppa or Gigi and Pop being at our house lately. My parents were there a lot this past week helping us get ready for the tour of homes that was this past weekend, and Josh's parents kept the boys for us over the weekend during the tour and then spent the night with us Saturday night.
So he wanted to know who was going to be at his house today. I said, "Nobody's going to be at our house today, bud. Just us." He got quiet and didn't say anything else. We got out of the car and started walking up the back steps. Bennett turned and saw a guy on Greg's back porch next door. He excitedly pointed to the guy and exclaimed, "There he is, Mama!" I said, "There who is?" He said, "Justus!"
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment