But for now I just want to show you the fun Legos cake I got to make this week (and for some reason, Blogger is turning the nice pretty picture I have of it sideways, so this one I took in the kitchen will have to do):
When I get orders for these cakes, I usually do a Google image search and gather ideas. Well, I'm so sorry if this is really mean, but seriously? Take a good, long look at that thing. And it's a tutorial! I just can't imagine doing that cake and thinking, 'Man, I should really teach people how to do this.'
Okay, now I feel really guilty for being mean. Sorry.


1 comment:
Not to mention that your Lego cake is infinitely better than the one in the tutorial!
If my brother had seen this, he would have wanted it as his groom's cake at his wedding. As it was, their cake was Scrabble-themed and the centerpieces were vases filled with Legos (all red in one, all green in one, etc). Some boys never grow up.
Post a Comment