Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Update

I was trying to get better about posting here. I want to update the blog more frequently, but life is just too busy! I did well for a couple days there, then it came to a halt again. But here I am again, and I'll try to keep up.

There have been some super cute moments in the Gibson household lately that we have been trying to capture on video. Of course, once you actually find your camera and try to have the characters reenact the scene, it's never as good as the original. But we've done our best.

First, Bennett and Elizabeth with their first hit single, "Uncle Greg":



Bennett and Cannon absolutely LOVE each other. Bennett loves to make Cannon laugh, and he's usually the only one that can really do it. Cannon will give me and Josh huge smiles and happy noises, but even when we try to tickle him he doesn't really laugh. All Bennett has to do is stand in front of Cannon and he cackles:



And one that I've been trying to upload for about a month now - Bennett and his hyorn:



I have come to the conclusion that children are therapy. When everything else is crummy, they can put a big ol' smile on your face. :) Ahhh.... I love my boys.

No comments: