I don't know if I have ever mentioned how much Bennett loves to dance. The second he hears the slightest hint of music, that little body starts jukin'. He does the little bounce, the sway, and he even adds a clap or two in there now. Well, I'd be pretty lucky to capture him doing all three. One will have to do for now.
Please excuse the trashed office. The reason we're in here is to clean it up so Josh can at least be comfortable in here while he's doing this new stuff for work, and also so Bennett doesn't think batteries, printer cartridges and nail polish are his toys. Yes, I keep nail polish in the office. Because, if you recall, I have a problem making myself sit still and not touch anything while they dry completely. Typing seems to not harm them, so sometimes I paint them and then get my computer time in while they dry.
Anyway, a short and sweet dancing clip:
The Best Spiced Apple Muffins with Streusel Topping
2 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment