Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting Warmer...

Okay, a little better now. We went back to the hair cutting place today for a re-do. I'm still not 100% happy with it, but at least now he looks like a little boy. Josh is pretty upset about it. He doesn't like that he looks so different, and Josh didn't want to cut his hair in the first place.

Anyway, let me first show you the disaster that happened yesterday. I told the girl that we wanted to keep a little length, but that we wanted him to look like a boy. She heard the first part.


Getting ready for our first haircut! And yes, it is particularly messy in this picture.





All done! Not so bad, I think this might work. We'll see what it looks like once we're home and it's completely dry.



Oh no! Wait - she did realize he was a boy, right? Because she totally layered it so that it fluffed out in the back! He looks like a little girl!





And last night after he got up from his nap...

Well, hello there, princess. Could you tell Bennett it's time for supper when you see him? Thanks.



So, back in the chair he goes. Let's try this again.




Wow. Check out that little boy. Even though I loved his hair and I will miss it dearly, I kind of like this. What a cutie.




And then she trimmed his bangs, and I'm back to not loving it. BUT, it will grow fast, and we'll get used it it, and all that jazz. A least he doesn't look like princess Leia anymore.





3 comments:

Lauren said...

!!!! He's precious, of course. He looks so grown up! Does he even notice the difference, do you think?

Marcie said...

Well, he was kind of touching his hair a lot when we got home, but he does that when he's tired anyway, and he's been really sleepy today. So, I'm not sure. I don't really think he does.

dinisha said...

Oh, the drama! I agree with you, he started off like a girl after the first cut, then the second cut looked good- but with a little too much off the bangs. It will grow. Like I said, I was bald until I was 2 (and everyone thought I was a boy). Then when I was about 3, I gave myself a haircut, but only on one side of my head :0 My mom cried!