Anyway, so we have been keeping the windows open all day and at night, too. Bennett woke up this morning about 6am wanting his morning nursing. After this, he usually will go back to sleep for an hour and a half or two hours (which means I get to snooze a little longer, too.) This morning, I woke up and looked at the clock - it was 9:49am! Bennett was still sleeping! It wasn't until after I got up, got dressed and got my teeth brushed and face washed that he started stirring. Thank you, rain! Bennett is going to be like his Mama and Grandma and LOVE the rain.
Also due to the rain is the way his hair looks today. Moisture equals curly hair - also just like his Mama.


"Alright, leaf. I know you're going to taste bad, and you're probably going to make me choke, meaning Mama is going to rush over here and turn me upside down and stick her finger in my mouth and fish you out, making me cry and scream and wish I hadn't done that. But, here we go!"



1 comment:
I laughed so hard I almost peed a little over your Bennett eating the leaf caption. :o)
Post a Comment