Jeff (my other brother) has officially moved to Daytona Beach, Florida. He has been talking about making the move for a while now, and this weekend marks the first days of Florida residency for him. He packed up his couch, a few clothes, some food, his guitars and his dog and took off yesterday morning. Greg drove him down while I sat in his front yard and sold the rest of his belongings in a yard sale.
Why? You ask. Well, to make a long story short, he was growing more and more unhappy here in Douglasville. He was unmotivated and feeling "stuck," which is understandable considering we were born and raised here, and his only time out of this town was the one year he was in Statesboro at Georgia Southern. So, he decided that the beach is where he wants to try a fresh start. He wants to attend Embry Riddle starting next Spring or possibly Fall. Jeff is an incredibly smart guy and has become increasingly interested in science and physics, so this should be right up his alley.
I wish him all the best, I hope he finds what he is looking for, and I hope he has room in his floor, because he has just made Daytona Beach the vacation spot for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment