Two reasons for this post being titled "A Few of My Favorite Things." The first being that I am going to put up a few of my favorite pictures and videos of Bennett, Josh, the cats, etc. The other reason is that I recently looked up the lyrics to that song so that I could actually sing it to Bennett instead of singing every fourth word and humming the rest. Since I did that and learned the words, Bennett has been hearing a
lot of that song. So have I. I can't get it out of my head. It's been over a week now, and it is
constantly in my head. I try to get it out by humming other songs from that movie, all of which I can only hum because I only know every fourth word. So, of course, this has made me want to look up more of the songs and actually learn the words. Once I do, it will be neverending and I will be a walking soundtrack for The Sound of Music. Better that than Wayne's World, I guess.
So without further ado, a few of my favorites:
Bennett with "Dude" and the hail from the storm that came through March 15, 2008.
Me with my growth. March 2008.
Bennett and his Daddy. Gettin' a bath in the sink. Oooh Dawgy! April 2008.
This is one of the first times that Bennett really and truly laughed.
Mother's Day (May 11) 2008.
Right before his first solid food meal. I just love this picture. May 2008.
.JPG)
His first time in a pool. He'd rather be napping. June 2008.

LOVE this one, too. This is like his second day sitting up on his own. July 2008.

He's going to be a musician if Josh has anything to do with it...

... and a redneck. August 2008.
Okay, so I lied. It's all Bennett. Can you blame me?
2 comments:
Mmmm, I heart posts with pictures. I think the last picture is my favorite, with Bennett already well on his way to the infamous frat hair under the camo hat. So I guess if he goes to UGA that would make him a KA? Hahahaha, just kidding. (Although maybe hearing that will induce Josh to relent on the haircut date.)
Yes, definitely KA. A couple months ago he had the average cool frat guy look, but now it has totally progressed into the KA look. Too far. But Josh is still winning. And it doesn't help that suddenly Mama thinks it's "cute." Ugh!
Post a Comment