Thursday, July 7, 2011

Curious Clues

I love popcorn from those old-timey-type machines.  I was in Wal-Mart the other day and passed up a free bag of popcorn from one of those machines.  Not only did I pass it up, but I got as far from it as I could, as quickly as I could.

I sat down at my parents' house and started looking at the Publix ad to see if there was anything I needed and had to put it down because the pictures of food made me want to throw up. Literally.

The other day at lunch I set a kid-size cup full of orange juice down on Cannon's tray and gave Bennett a sippy cup of whole milk.

I was in the kitchen washing dishes as Bennett watched Cars. I turned to the movie as some random (not sad, not sweet) part was on and started crying. Which was immediately followed by laughing at myself.

And we are sadly passing up a trip to Napa Valley for my cousin's wedding in September because, well, it would be wasted on me.  Who wants to go to Napa Valley and not drink wine?!?

You tell me what's going on...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i have a feeling you and josh may soon be outnumbered....

Camille said...

ooooh so exciting!!!