Friday, February 18, 2011

Privacy, Please!

So here's the deal.  This blog is about to go private.  I'm not exactly sure how this is going to work, because I've never made it private before.  I imagine it may be a little less simple than it has been in the past to catch up on your Bennett and Cannon tidbits.  And Marcie and Josh moments; let's not forget the ones that made it all possible.  ;)  But, it has become important to me lately that not just anybody should be able to read about my life and my family.

So if you are a friend, family member, or just a fan that wants to continue reading about our little moments, please let me know in the form of a comment with your e-mail address and I will have to send you an invitation to continue reading (if you've already done this on facebook, obviously you don't have to do it again).  And if I don't know you, I'm going to need you to make a case for yourself (how did you come across my blog? do we have a mutual friend? why are you interested in continuing to read my blog?)

So that's that.  Let me hear from you.  :)

1 comment:

John F. Jewell said...

Hey guys. Good seeing you online. Just made a batch of IPA and waiting for the wort to cool before I add yeast. Little tired but hopefully in a few weeks I will reap what I sowed.