Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Humpty Dumpty had a great fall"

So Bennett has pretty much gotten the crawling thing down now. He had mastered the scoot, and now has finally gotten the hand-knee coordination down. So needless to say, he is all over the place. It's amazing to me how fast he can get across the room. I'll think that I'm safe to run into the other room for a second to do something, but I'll come back and he's already found an electrical cord, outlet, or gum wrapper that wound up in the floor.

Well, this morning he was crawling around checking everything out, and he came to his exersaucer. He put one hand up on it and was grunting and groaning, trying to get the other one up there too. He finally did it, and was sitting on his knees reaching up, trying to play with the little toys on the activity tray. I could see what was about to happen, so I ran to get the camera. When I got back, he had already done it.

But I did get to capture the inevitable...


1 comment:

Lauren said...

I even knew it was coming and I couldn't help laughing out loud - does that make me a terrible aunt?